Have you ever seen anything so cute yet so elegant? Viv is the author of one of my favorite design blogs, Ish & Chi, as well as mother to a small fry herself. She took an ugly old door and in a few steps turned into this adorable and functional vignette. To create these door hangers you’ll need two frames, two hooks and some wallpaper or scrapbooking paper. See how Viv did it here!
- 2-Minute French Toast in A Cup
- Easy Summer MuuMuu: House-dress Tutorial and Free Pattern.
- How to Make a Watermelon Keg (And Agua Fresca, Too)
- A Cup of Coffee Cake (in Under Five Minutes)
- Make for Baby: 25 Free Dress Tutorials for Babies & Toddlers
- One Minute/One Cookie: How to Make a Single Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie in A Minute
- Snappy Toddler Top & Free Downloadable Pattern
- DIY "Pillowcase" Baby Dress Pattern
- Get Creative with The Lorax: How to Make Cement Garden Stones
- DIY Fox Scarf with Free Pattern