I’m so excited to share the second installment in my video series with DailyCandy Kids. I’ll be sharing fun crafts, DIYs, and activities to do with your littles throughout the year. For our first adventure, we made dad the coolest Father’s Day gift on the block – a scavenger hunt on ice. Today we are building the perfect kids’ craft station – a system that allows your littles to reach just what you want them to reach and clean up after themselves, too.
- 2-Minute French Toast in A Cup
- A Cup of Coffee Cake (in Under Five Minutes)
- DIY "Pillowcase" Baby Dress Pattern
- Get Creative with The Lorax: How to Make Cement Garden Stones
- Make for Baby: 25 Free Dress Tutorials for Babies & Toddlers
- Snappy Toddler Top & Free Downloadable Pattern
- Easy Summer MuuMuu: House-dress Tutorial and Free Pattern.
- One Minute/One Cookie: How to Make a Single Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie in A Minute
- DIY Fox Scarf with Free Pattern
- How to Make A Bow Tie