I spent three days and about $100 to turn my garage workspace into a crafty studio for our You Tube Channel adventures on film. Here’s a timelapse and how-to for creating your own nifty frame “wallpaper.” What do you think?
- Easy Summer MuuMuu: House-dress Tutorial and Free Pattern.
- 2-Minute French Toast in A Cup
- A Cup of Coffee Cake (in Under Five Minutes)
- Snappy Toddler Top & Free Downloadable Pattern
- DIY "Pillowcase" Baby Dress Pattern
- Get Creative with The Lorax: How to Make Cement Garden Stones
- Make for Baby: 25 Free Dress Tutorials for Babies & Toddlers
- One Minute/One Cookie: How to Make a Single Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie in A Minute
- DIY Fox Scarf with Free Pattern
- Snappy Toddler Dress